After a stressful day, all you want to be is dipped inside a warm bubble bath, drinking wine. But let’s face it, not everyone has a bathtub, and if you do, it doesn’t look appealing nor gives a relaxing vibe at all. Plus, not everyday you will have the luxury of time to destress with bubble bath.
Here are 5 ways to make your showers relaxing as bubble baths!
1. Before stepping into the shower, give yourself a detoxing massage with a dry brush.
Move the brush in strong strokes towards your heart. Do your feet and legs first, then follow up with your arms to exfoliate every part of your body.
2. Shower melt is the best alternative to bath bombs to feel pampered while showering.
It's as simple as dropping it by your drain and letting it do its thing. As the water runs, it’ll melt and the relaxing aromatherapy steam will fill your shower. Perfect after a long day or when you’re feeling stuffy.
3. You may not be soaking in bubble bath, but you can use a soap or body wash that feels just as luxe to let it soak into your skin.
It’s the best time to give it some moisture, rinse away product and feel squeaky clean after.
4. We all like dancing or singing in the shower as a way to meditate.
Don’t be ashamed to press that play button on your Spotify or Apple Music Playlist to start your favorite shower jam.
5. Lastly, add a little extra to your shower moment with Bodyful Beauty Shower to give you the ultimate relaxing and spa-like shower experience.
The fine shower mist pressure doubles as a massage that you’ll never want to go back to your regular one.
Feeling relaxed yet? Get prepped and hop into your shower!